Sunday 29 November 2009

Happy 1st advent





I always thought advent started on Dec 1st (thats the day I used to open the first little window on my advent calender) but this year we are doing things Henrik's family tradition way and started today with our four candles, he will light one candle each Sunday on the run up to Christmas. We did'nt have the correct advent candle holder so Henrik whipped one up out of some things we already had!
We also shopped in Heal's today for some new decorations...

4 comments:

  1. That's what I miss about Scandinavia most, the Christmas preparations, timely = never too soon! Nice candle holders:) My advent candle is leaving its hiding soon, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Advent is about turning a light every Sunday before Christmas! ;) That's the right way to do it. :)
    Did I tell you that I received your little bird? It's really lovely, thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katrine- You are very welcome! m happy you like it!

    ReplyDelete