Saturday 9 June 2012

Cottage days






















Just had a couple of great days at the cottage with my best friend who is visiting from England with her kids. Perfect weather, swimming, good food, even better company.
It's hard to be away from friends, especially ones you can be 100% yourself with. I miss Elise so much, but these past few days catching up have been just what I needed. Norwegian summer did us proud (even though the almost constant daylight confused the hell out of Elise!)

2 comments:

  1. It looks just wonderful! Your summer seems better than ours! Or maybe you're just better at making the most out of it?
    Thanks for your sweet comment a little while ago. I'm happy you're still there. I'm still here too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katrine! We have had a pretty rubbish summer so far, but on those few nice days we make sure we get outside for as long as possible to enjoy some sun after the long,dark winter!

    ReplyDelete